Why give to the Annie Malone Historical Society?
Donations to The Annie Malone Historical Society will be used to develop innovative opportunities to expand the public's knowledge by Annie M. Turnbo Pope Malone. Her impact on the hair care industry, educational institutions, social organizations, and communities within the United States and around the World will be highlighted. The story of Annie Malone will be told through a variety of educational opportunities, speaking engagements, presentations, traveling exhibits, social media efforts, advertisements, and publications.
To get a piece of history in your hands, you may purchase our book "Reviving the Legacy of Annie Malone" in three ways:
1. Purchase from Left-Bank Books by clicking here.
2. Visit the Progressive Emporium Educational Center at 1108 N. Sarah St., St. Louis, MO 63113 or
3. Use the yellow Donate button to the right to purchase your book through PayPal.
There are three ways to make a donation.
1. Online - You can use your credit card or PayPal to donate and make a secured online transaction. Click on the yellow Donate button below.
2. Cash App - Use your mobile device and type in $AnnieMaloneHS and the amount.
3. U. S. Mail - You can mail your donation by check or money order to:
Annie Malone Historical Society
P.O. Box 210794
St. Louis, MO 63121
$100 Legacy Builder - You will receive a membership certificate, a copy of "Reviving the Legacy of Annie Malone," an annual newsletter and an invitation to special events.
$25 Membership - You will receive a membership certificate and annual newsletter. Your membership will ensure that our educational outreach programs continue. Commit your support and ask two others to join you in the effort!
$10 General Contribution - Your contribution will be used to sustain general operations for the Society.
ANY AMOUNT - You can enter the amount you wish to donate, no amount is too large or too small, and you may also make recurring donations here.
The Historical Society is a non-profit 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. Please consult your accountant for additional information on tax-deductions.